[Scilab-users] Regarding simple numerical operations result display.

Modestas Bunokas signaloc at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 20:23:40 CET 2013

If someone will find 2 min of free time, I would be very grateful. I'm
somehow getting weird result doing simple operation like:

a=7; b=100; x=[-2:1:2]; y=(5*x)-1;if y>a then disp(b);
    else disp(y);end

--> - 11.  - 6.  - 1.    4.    9.

Last result (9) is wrong, it should be 100 (b). I fully understand that
it's because of lack of my knowledge in programming but in few days I could
not solve or even could not find any help. Because of that writing here.