[Scilab-users] problem loading enviroment

Ezequiel Soule ezequielsoule at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 14:50:36 CET 2013

Hello, sometimes, when I try to load an eviroment, I got a message like
this:

  Warning : redefining function: %_sodload               . Use
funcprot(0) to avoid this message
        inside function: createMacro             .

= (pos,V,R,calc_D_superp_dobcel(N, N2))
                                         !--error 41
Incompatible output argument.
at line      16 of function coord called by :
at line      13 of function createMacro called by :
at line       8 of function %__convertVariable__ called by :
at line     836 of function %_sodload called by :
  then                 load(%fileToLoad); disp(msprintf(gettext
while executing a callback

and it does´t load anything. I had no problem saving it, or runing it,
or manipulating the variables, or any kind of problem before or after
saving, but it does not load...

there seems to be some problem with some of the functions saved in the
enviroment but, I repeat, I had no problem saving or running them. I can
load the variables if I list them (as in
load("filename","var_1","var_2",..."var_n")), but it is really stupid I
have to do this instead of just loading everything...