[Scilab-users] Help to set parameters in an Xcos Diagram

cedricbdo cedric.benslimane at aeroconseil.com
Thu Mar 21 17:02:57 CET 2013

Hello everybody,

I'd like to set  parameters of my scs_m structure for an Xcos Diagram (see
attached file) using command lines.

To be specific I'd like to set the following imulation parameters :

- final integration time

- max integration time interval

I want them to be equal to a dt that I already define in my program. I am
using this code so far :

    loadXcosLibs() importXcosDiagram('C:\STAMPE_3.5\STAMPE_SRC\essai.xcos');

    typeof(scs_m)          // Diagram structure

    scs_m.props.tf = dt;            // Final integration time

    xcos_simulate(scs_m,4);

But I don't know what command line to use to set the max step of integration
time for my simulation.

Also, I'd like to set to dt in the same way the parameters (period,
iniialization time) of the block "CLOCK_c" which is in my xcos diagram.

I think I must use something like scs_m.objs.something = dt.

I would be very thankful for any help :) essai.xcos
<http://mailinglists.scilab.org/file/n4026319/essai.xcos>