[Scilab-users] Error (Index Invalid) in do_eval function

cedricbdo cedric.benslimane at aeroconseil.com
Fri Mar 22 15:21:17 CET 2013

Hello everybody,

I am actually trying to set Xcos parameters in Scilab 5.4.0 but I have a
message error.
I would be very thankful for any help.

Here is my code to define my structure :

  loadXcosLibs();
  importXcosDiagram('C:\Documents and
Settings\benslimane_c\Bureau\5.2.2\STAMPE_SRC\essai.xcos');

  global scs_m_def;
  global Info_Sim;
  scs_m_def = scs_m;
  Info_Sim = list();
  scs_m_def = scs_m;

  scs_m_def.props(5) = 2*dt;
  scs_m_def.props(4)(1) = 0.000001;
  scs_m_def.props(4)(2) = 0.000001;
  scs_m_def.props(4)(3) = 0.0000000001;
  scs_m_def.props(4)(4) = dt;
  scs_m_def.props(4)(5) = 0;
  scs_m_def.props(4)(6) = 1;
  scs_m_def.props(4)(7) = 0;

  %scicos_context.Time_step=dt;
  Info_Sim = scicos_simulate(scs_m_def,list(),[,%scicos_context],'nw');

The message error I always got is the following :

!--error 21
Index invalide.
at line      99 of function do_eval called by :
at line     216 of function scicos_simulate called

I don't understand how i can have an "index invalid" error in a function
that is already provided in Scilab.

Thanks guys,

Cedric