[Scilab-users] problems with libjavasci2.so.5.3.3.. Just Begining with Scilab

ScilabUser ameni088 at hotmail.fr
Tue Mar 26 14:29:03 CET 2013

Hi,

I am working on MintUbuntu and I am tring to use Scilab with Eclipse , so:
1/ I installed scilab and libjavasci2 from software Manager
2/ I defined 2 environments *SCI= /usr/share/scilab *and
*LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/scilab*
3/ I added two externals jars: *org.scilab.modules.javasci.jar * and *
org.scilab.modules.types.jar*

But when I run the application, I see this error:

The native library javasci does not exist or cannot be found.
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /usr/lib/jni/libjavasci2.so.5.3.3:
/usr/lib/scilab/libscilinear_algebra.so.5: undefined symbol: find_