[Scilab-users] Restart with 5.4.0 update

Gary Nelson porpoiseseeker at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 06:42:52 CET 2013

Gary Nelson
porpoiseseeker at gmail.com

On Mar 25, 2013, at 4:43 PM, Samuel Gougeon <sgougeon at free.fr> wrote:

> Hi Gary,
>
> // What does
> edit sind  // ?

Tried this is console window:  no effect
> // What does
> editor my_new_file.sce  // ?

Asked if I wanted to create that file, apparently did it. Nothing visible happened

> In the Preferences => Scinotes : Editor frame :
> What is the status of Scinotes? use Scinotes checked?

Yes, Use Scinotes is checked.

I am wondering about some MacOSx preferences that might be corrupted. I don't know what to look for to trash existing preferences

THere are several configuration files including one for scinotes.

Thanks. Hope we can get this going as I have some fun coding I want to do