[Scilab-users] winopen

Rafael Guerra jrafaelbguerra at hotmail.com
Sun May 5 19:15:02 CEST 2013

Hello,

I get the same error message in Windows 7.

After executing the Scilab command:
-->findfileassociation('.txt')

I get:
 ans  =
     []

I think we need to change the Windows registry to fix this.
There are several solutions on the web.
I recommend that you go to the Microsoft site to get the fix for this.

Regards
Rafael G.