[Scilab-users] Algebraic Loop

j314 f544219 at rmqkr.net
Thu May 16 16:11:53 CEST 2013

I have a block diagram with a feedback from a state-space block. When I try
to run it, it says algebraic loop. This means that the output depends on the
input, which depends on the output. So, I inserted a Continuous fix delay.
The problem is that the output is very sensitive to the delay I put.

Another thing that bothers me is that the CLSS block has a parameter which
is the initial condition, therefore (I think) it should be able to start the
simulation without having an algebraic loop.

I've uploaded the image of the diagram with the delay.