[Scilab-users] [ Get Transfer function Closed Loop]

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Tue May 28 10:05:25 CEST 2013

Hello,

The lincos function does not works when using discretes (eg. driven by
events) blocks. However you can translate the discrete DLR to a
continuous CLR block and then put them into a superblock and use lincos
to get the transfer-function.

Using cascd to perform the same conversion might also be possible.

--
Clément