[Scilab-users] Name of function's input arguments

Adrien Vogt-Schilb vogt at centre-cired.fr
Wed May 29 22:56:16 CEST 2013

you cannot.

But you can provide the function directly with the name of your
variable, and transform te name of the variable into the variable by
evaluating it...

function  f(nameofvar1,nameofvar2)

     var1 = evstr(nameofvar1)
     var2 = evstr(nameofvar2)
     disp(nameofvar1 + " + "+ nameofvar2 +" is "+string(var1 +var2))

endfunction

a=5;
b=7;