[Scilab-users] xcos threshold time block?

enrico d'urso e.durso at live.com
Thu May 30 09:44:30 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm a very new user of Xcos, but when I don't find a block that can not meet my needs,Usually, I create
a new block ,i.e: " scifunc_block_m ".

Best

Enrico

From: adershowitz at exponent.com
To: users at lists.scilab.org
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 18:14:56 +0000
Subject: [Scilab-users] xcos threshold time block?

Is there a block in xcos that will trigger if a signal exceeds a threshold for a certain time?
For example if I want to trigger a switch if another signal is continuously greater than 0 for 30 seconds?  So, I need both a threshold value, and a time.  And, anytime the value drops below that threshold it should reset.

Thanks,

-- Adam