[Scilab-users] Scilab Xcos Datatips

Paul BIGNIER paul.bignier at scilab-enterprises.com
Mon Nov 4 11:16:00 CET 2013

Dear Alexander,

You may zoom on your curve to place your datatip more accurately.

There are five significant figures when you place a datatip, so if "Y:
1.1" is displayed, then it was closer to 1.1 than to 1.005.

Regards,
Paul.

On 10/31/2013 04:53 PM, Alexander Weinig wrote:

> Dear Ms / Miss,
>
> i have a question about using the datatips in Scilab's Xcos. I tried
> to simulate a PID-Controller and i want to use some datatips. My
> Problem is, that i need more decimal places for the Y-Axis. The
> problem is only if the datatip is over "1". It would be most helpful
> if there is a possibility to show the position of de datatip in a way
> like this for example: "Y: 1.05" or "Y: 1.005"  it only shows "Y: 1.1"
> (not very)
> For a better understanding look at the attechment.
>
> Yours sincerely,
> Alexander Weinig
> alexander_weinig at yahoo.de

Paul BIGNIER
Scilab Engineer & Xcos Developer
Scilab Enterprises
143bis rue Yves Le Coz - 78000 Versailles, France
Phone: +33.1.80.77.04.69
http://www.scilab-enterprises.com