[Scilab-users] loglog plot in 3d

samaelkreutz mariajovera at icloud.com
Wed Nov 6 19:30:04 CET 2013

Hello everyone!!!

Im working in an attenuation curve. So in my first plot is only a 2d
version. And looks like:

So, now I have an extra challenge, add a third variable... this variable if
the "color" of each cross in the first plot. My doubts are: ok i can plot
the data in 3d but how can i keep the log log form?

In my first plot i used those lines:

J = DM(a,:);
mag=J(:,2); // Magnitude [Mw]
depth=J(:,3);//  [km]
Dist=J(:,1) // [km]
acc=J(:,4);// acceleration

// Plot Log Log
//scf(6);
//clf(6);
//plot2d("ll",Dist,acc,-1);
//p.children.mark_mode = "on";
//p.children.mark_style = 9;
//p.children.thickness = 3;
//p.children.mark_foreground = 2;
//xtitle("Loglog", "Distance (km)", "Peak Ground Acceleration (m/s/s)");
set(gca(),"grid",[10 10]);

and now for my second version "mag" is my third  variable and gonna give the
"color". How can I do that???
Please, please!!!
I need help

I'll be very thankful !!!