[Scilab-users] Help with text files

Eduardo Torrecillas eduardo.torrecillas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 21:11:44 CET 2013

Hi Mike!

When I try to read the next line, it gets empty, showing [ ]

As I said, I also tried at Windows, where the files were generated, because
I was thinking that transportation between OS could cause that, but maybe
it's not the case since I got the same results at Windows.

Best regards,

Eduardo Torrecillas
AER-09