[Scilab-users] javasci and eclipse under windows

Akhechar ameni.khecharem at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 11:01:56 CET 2013

I followed this link but I didn't found a response :(

that's what I do in detail:

1/ I added org.scilab.modules.types.jar and org.scilab.modules.javasci.jar
in the Build Path

2/ I created two variables in the run configuration in Eclipse:
SCI= C:\Program Files\scilab-5.4.1\
PATH= C:\Program Files\scilab-5.4.1\bin;%PATH%

3/ I run my file.java

I had always this error :(
The native library javasci does not exist or cannot be found.
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Program
Files\scilab-5.4.1\bin\javasci.dll: La procédure spécifiée est introuvable