[Scilab-users] Number of plots limited in Xcos scope?

Paul BIGNIER paul.bignier at scilab-enterprises.com
Wed Oct 30 13:36:45 CET 2013

Hi Florian,

So you want an ouput that looks like a subplot
<http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.4.1/fr_FR/subplot.html>?

If it is the case, did you try using a CMSCOPE
<http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.4.1/fr_FR/CMSCOPE.html> block?

If this doesn't work, could you please provide us with your diagram?

Have a good day,
Paul

On 10/30/2013 09:40 AM, Florian Würflinger wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks for your prompt reply.
>
> The Inverted Pendulum demo shows many signals in one diagram, but I want to
> display only one signal per diagram, but more than four digrams in one
> figure. I am using no MUX because there is an input for each signal. The
> problem is that only the first four signals are displayed.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Florian

Paul BIGNIER
Scilab Engineer & Xcos Developer
Scilab Enterprises
143bis rue Yves Le Coz - 78000 Versailles, France
Phone: +33.1.80.77.04.69
http://www.scilab-enterprises.com