[Scilab-users] Scilab Xcos Datatips

Alexander Weinig alexander_weinig at yahoo.de
Thu Oct 31 16:53:57 CET 2013

Dear Ms / Miss,

i have a question about using the datatips in Scilab's Xcos. I tried to simulate a PID-Controller and i want to use some datatips. My Problem is, that i need more decimal places for the Y-Axis. The problem is only if the datatip is over "1". It would be most helpful if there is a possibility to show the position of de datatip in a way like this for example: "Y: 1.05" or "Y: 1.005"  it only shows "Y: 1.1" (not very)

For a better understanding look at the attechment.

Yours sincerely,
Alexander Weinig
alexander_weinig at yahoo.de