[Scilab-users] scilab 6 - Does not start on Mac OS X 10.8.4

knobs wknoelly at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 21:03:32 CEST 2013

Hello,

I have been running Scilab 5.4.1 on my Macbook Pro under ML 10.8.4 without
any major issues.

Today I tried Scilab 6 and I receive the errors listed below. The error
states that a library is missing in the folder /sw/... I do not have any
/sw/ directory on root?

 Does anyone know a simple fix?  ...could not find much by googling, either.
Any hints & help is highly appreciated.

 I have the OS X Java 2013-04 and the Oracle JRE 1.7. 25 installed...

 Thank you for your help.
Wil.

*========== Icon in Applications  ===========
Consol output...