[Scilab-users] No bidirectional forces in Coselica??

Florian Würflinger florian.wuerflinger at students.fh-wels.at
Mon Sep 9 09:19:06 CEST 2013

Hello,

I have a problem with simulating a two mass oscillator (two carts witch are
connected by a spring, one cart is forced) in coselica. I tried to force the
first cart with a sine force to stimulate the second cart. It seems that all
forces in the simulation are positv if the sine starts positiv, and negative
if the sine starts negative. So I can't stimulate the second cart to
oscillate. Both carts move in positive (if I start with positive force) or
negative direction (if I start with negative force). The screenshot shows
the simulation program.

Did I use a wrong forceblock???

I would be greatful if someone can help me.