[Scilab-users] How to install SciLab in D disk?

Gintare Statkute g.statkute at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 13:45:17 CEST 2013

I need to install
'<http://www.scilab.org/download/5.4.1/scilab-5.4.1.bin.linux-x86_64.tar.gz>Scilab
5.4.1 - Windows 64
bits<http://www.scilab.org/download/5.4.1/scilab-5.4.1_x64.exe>'
on Windows 7, on the disk D,

because for unclear reasons Windows  do not see memory on C disk and shows
only 50-500 MB free, and constantly complains about the lack of space.

DUring the installation, although in the beginning Scilab permits to choose
folder on the disk D, later is automatically switches to the disk C.

What can be done?

Image 1, I am able to select disk D

Image2, I am able to select disk D and create a folder for the SciLab

Image 3, if i press browser, i can see according file names that i am in
the disk C

Image 4. I can not intstall in the disk D

--
gintare statkute
Mob: +37060805595
e-mail: g.statkute at gmail.com