[Scilab-users] Scilab On Cloud Service and Textbook Companion Project for Scilab Users

Radovan Omorjan omorr at uns.ac.rs
Wed Sep 11 22:11:27 CEST 2013

Hello,

I was using your site Scilab on GARUDA Cloud in my classes for a while.
All my respect for your efforts.
I suppose there are still some problems because some books code are
missing at this service. For instance, I know that Scilab code for
solved problems in 5. Elements of Chemical Reaction Engineering (H.S.
Fogler) (Chemical Engineering category) exists but not present in this
service. I used it already from your previous site and, actually, we
could use it now from this link http://www.scilab.in/textbook_run/800

Wish you all the best and keep up the good work,

Regards,
Radovan