[Scilab-users] Scilab On Cloud Service and Textbook Companion Project for Scilab Users

Saket Choudhary saketkc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 14:25:58 CEST 2013

Based on the suggestions we received we have updated the UI a bit.

http://cloud.scilab.in/

Thanks a lot to everyone who suggested feedbacks. Incase you encounter
a bug or have a suggestion please use the form given on the above
link. The button is titled : "Report Bug/Give Feedback".

We are working on improving the accessibility of
http://cloud.scilab.in/ and your feedback is very important to us.

Regards,
Saket Choudhary
Undergraduate Student