[Scilab-users] Books

Claus Futtrup cfuttrup at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 18:40:51 CEST 2014

Hi Alain

I would pay for the three books (and expect it to be quality material),
if I could read them.

Yes, they're copyrighted. I once asked to translate a book into danish.
What you do is, you contact the publisher - either D-Booker is
interested and they'll say yes, or they'll tell you to find another
publisher for the other language version (that happened to me, since
danish is a niche language). I don't know if D-Booker would be interesed
in english language material. If not, find another publisher who is
interested - they know how to proceed with the contract with D-Booker
and how to handle the copyright. No problem.

Regards,
Claus