[Scilab-users] fmincon won't work

Stéphane Mottelet stephane.mottelet at utc.fr
Thu Apr 24 09:18:44 CEST 2014

Le 23/04/2014 19:48, Gate007 a écrit :
> Dear users, I have the same trouble in Scilab 5.3.3 Ubuntu 12.04.
>
> I have installed IPOPT from repository, then compiled ipopt from sci-ipopt
> archive, maked it and maked istall.
> But example case1.sci gives
>
> fval  =    0.
>
> x  = 10^(-318) *    Inf    Inf
>
> How have you maked it work?

In order to build sci-ipopt by using the latest modifications you should
checkout the source here (thanks to Y. Collette)

svn checkout http://scilab-mip.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/sci-ipopt

I managed to build the module under Scilab 5.5.0/MacOSX, it should be
even easier under Linux. I hope it will be ok for you with 5.3.3.

S.