[Scilab-users] I still can not install scibab-5.5.0 32 bit on my pc

N.N. nakabisha at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 20:18:17 CEST 2014

I am very sorry but it did not find a subdirectory scihome and

dir scihome.html /s /p did not find any file on my drive C:
and :

C:\Program Files\scilab-5.5.0>DIR >>C:\LISTING.TXT
Access is denied.

gives access denied.

Now I am really in an 'impasse' and I really have no idea what to do !!!
I am unable to send you a listing of my directory structure...
Is it possible that there is a problem with administrator access ?
I really do not know.
Please help me.

Thank you very much Vincent and others.

Alain (Belgium)

--
Complex numbers: They are all fun and games until someone loses an i.