[Scilab-users] can not create Scilab Java Main_Class after installation of SL 5.5.0.32 on windows 7

N.N. nakabisha at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 14:50:36 CEST 2014

Hello Samuel,

Of course it is the subdirectory -5.5.0 !

I removed the directories in
C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\Scilab\
I did an uninstall of the former Scilab 5.5.0 release.
I made a install from my desktop directory to my desktop directory.
I selected full installation and the default math libraries

I always got the following message

Scilab cannot create Scilab Java Main-Class.
(We have not been able to find the main Scilab claas.
Check if the Scilab and thirdparty packages are available.

I am glad to say thank you, to all the people who helps of helped me.

Alain.

--
Complex numbers: They are all fun and games until someone loses an i.