[Scilab-users] Recognition of cursor key as input

Michael J McCann mjmccann at ieee.org
Tue Aug 12 12:54:13 CEST 2014

I don't know if this will help but I wrote simulation software in Pascal
and so that it could respond to mouse clicks anywhere while running it
made a check to look for it at the end of  every single integration
step. I guess you might be able to check for keyboard input repeatedly.
Mike.
On 2014-08-11 8:52, Jens wrote:
> Hello Philipp,
> I'm aware of "messagebox", "x_dialog" or "x_choices". I fear the abbreviated
> way I'm looking for does not exist.
> Kind regards
> Jens

Dr.M.J.McCann,MJMcCann-Consulting