[Scilab-users] Recognition of cursor key as input

Jens j.s.strom at hslmg.de
Wed Aug 13 15:53:27 CEST 2014

It works now on my installation, probably the way you designed it. In my
case the graphic window does not open after starting the script by F5 or
exec(...). And sometimes, when there /is/ a window accidently,  after
LMC into it, it responds properly to up, left, right and even down. Thanks
Archives]: