[Scilab-users] Real time acquisition in Scilab

A Khorshidi akhorshidi at live.com
Sun Aug 17 20:28:24 CEST 2014

Hi;

First about data acquisition,..
It depends on what type of i/o device you intend to choose and which
communication interfaces you wanna use.
So, all you need which can find in the following links:
https://atoms.scilab.org/categories/instruments_control
and
http://hart.sourceforge.net/

Also there are some other tools which have developed based on Scilab and
Scicoslab , but due to this reason that they are not opensource I’m not keen
on referring to them. ;)

But about real-time plotting,..
Attached you will find a sample function which can be used to plot the data
acquired in real-time.
To read characters from the serial buffer this function use “serialport”
toolbox.

HTH,
Mehran
_