[Scilab-users] Colour information for Scilab plots

Elweas styrbjorn.gren at hotmail.se
Fri Dec 5 17:30:33 CET 2014

>From which file(s) do Scilab fetch information on how to generate colours in
a Win 7 environment?

When I got my computer running again after its crash, I found that Scilab is
no longer capable of generating the full set of colours in plots (blue and
green are missing or very faint).
I have removed and re-installed Scilab (completely emptying and removing the
install directory) but that has not helped. Of my programs, it is only
Scilab that has this problem, at least that I have found so far.

Where on a Windows 7 32-bit system should I check for a damaged file?