[Scilab-users] Problem with function fitting

Maihem unicorn21 at wp.pl
Wed Dec 17 21:14:05 CET 2014

Thanks for answer but it seems that implementation of this only allowed to
avoid error cause calculated parameters still don't fit to data.

Parameters calculated by implementation real on e gives fit parameters:
n(1)= 1.264264
n(2)= - 0.1891816
n(3)= 1.6592188
n(4)= 0.9977104
n(5)= 1.0404815
but this parameters are wrong.

For example I fitted this equation using Gnuplot and I recived:
n(1)= 0.960002
n(2)= 0.331008
n(3)= -8.26945
n(4)= -1.9777
n(5)= 0.423854
and this results from gnuplot fits this function to data

I'm little confused why I can't receive similar solution from scilab

Łukasz