[Scilab-users] [scicos] Fwd: Question about PSPECSCOPE_с in Modnum toolbox

Nikolay Strelkov n.strelkov at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 20:00:24 CET 2014

Thank you for reply, Ramine!

I tried to change parameters as you recommend after your suggestion and
before it.
It does not solve the problem.
FFT figure window is empty, but I expect peak at 1 Hz.

With best regards,
maintainer of Mathieu functions toolbox for Scilab
<http://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/Mathieu>,
IEEE member, Ph.D.,
Nikolay Strelkov.