[Scilab-users] regarding the need of help manual

Vinith Kumar kvinith7 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 09:23:30 CET 2014

Iam doing my final year under graduate project in interfacing Arduino
with scilab
The help manual is available in French language. I want the soft copy
of help    manual for interfacing scilab with Arduino in English
language. So that i and my   project mates  can understand the Arduino
Atom interfacing with scilab and it will be useful  for my project
also.

with regards,

[1]. J.HARIHARASUDHAN
[2]. K.DINESH KUMAR
[3]. B.VINITH KUMAR
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering,
Institute of Road and Transport Technology,
Erode
Tamilnadu
India