[Scilab-users] Problem running xcos in batch mode from Scilab

R0M1 romain.desbats at ifsttar.fr
Thu Feb 20 11:21:52 CET 2014

Hi Paul,

Thanks a lot for your answer!!

Actually, changing "xcos_simulate(scs_m,4)" to "cpr=xcos_simulate(scs_m,4)"
gave me the error "Problème avec la pile" ("Problem with the stack" in
English I assume). But this was maybe due to the initial parameters of
timestep / en time in the diagram.

But anyway, using the context to change the parameters is much easier and it
works perfectly!! Exactly as in the example of the help page you mentioned.

Thanks again for this.

Regards,

Romain