[Scilab-users] evaluate error on each parameter calculated with leastsq

Claus Futtrup cfuttrup at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 20:50:30 CET 2014

Hi Antoine

Initial message from Yohan was not sufficient to determine whether
Interval Analysis could do it or not.

As I said in my previous answer - IntLab is for determining mathematical
rounding errors and other errors of operation ... for example if you
make almost division-by-zero, then you have a big gap of potentially
correct solutions. This is what IntLab is for, robust mathematics, not
curve fitting or analyzing measurement data.

Best regards,
Claus