[Scilab-users] finding similar values with scilab

samaelkreutz mariajovera at icloud.com
Sat Feb 22 00:25:59 CET 2014

I need compute an iteration , but (obviously I don't know how to do it  =/  )
Read thousand of text files... then what I do is check the mean, stand.
deviation, and variation coefficient ( std/mean ). If the variation
coefficient is <= 0.4, stop the process. If not, eliminate the big value and
recalculate all the process again.

But i'm lost!!! because Im reading multiple text files and is confusing!!!!!
Heeelp!!!!

clc
clear all
z=[]; // genero mi matriz vacia que se ira llenando con el for
 for i=103 //35:2:37//
     for j=2.6:0.1:3.9//
     DM = fscanfMat(msprintf("new-C1_%d_%3.1f.txt",i,j));
     //disp(i,j)
     med=mean(DM(:,3));
     std=st_deviation(DM(:,3));
     CV=std/abs(med);
     Z=[med std CV CV*100];
     z=[z;Z]; // Matriz con información requerida
     //figure(i);
     //plot(DM(:,1), DM(:,3), 'ro*')
     end
 end