[Scilab-users] Slight problem with mprintf() command

RobertCrowley bagofbasura2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 22:52:05 CET 2014

Hi all,

This question might reveal my ignorance, but here I go anyway. I've been
using the mprintf() command to output to the console, but when I use a
command like this:

     mprintf("\n%5s,%16s,%17s\n","i","of x","%")

I get an output like this:

    i,            of x,                %

and the commas are throwing off my groove. Is there any way to get rid of
the commas? Sometimes I need to output strings, like above, but sometimes I
also need to output variables in a loop.

Any ideas? Thanks.