[Scilab-users] Basic practical using scilab.

himanshu kushwah kushwah.2020 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 18:26:34 CET 2014

Hello all,

              I hereby want to inform you that i am very new to scilab
operation.I want to solve following problems using scilab,can anybody help
me out to do these practical using scilab.

Lab. Practical:--
1. Find the convergence of a given series.
2. Find the divergence of a given series.
3. Solve the given matrix using Gauss Elimination method.
4. Solve the given matrix using Gauss – Seidel method.
5. Solve the given matrix using L-U decomposition method.
6. Solve the double integral using numerical methods.
7. Find curl of a given vector.
8. Find divergence of a given vector.
9. Find surface area of a plane using Stoke’s theorem.
10. Solve problems using Gauss divergence theorem.

Regards,

Himanshu Kushwah