[Scilab-users] Transparent rectangle?

Claus Futtrup cfuttrup at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 01:56:06 CET 2014

On 1/19/2014 21:31, Stefan Du Rietz wrote:
> On 2014-01-19 21:28, Stefan Du Rietz wrote:
> --------------------
>> On 2014-01-19 21:15, Antoine Monmayrant wrote:
>> --------------------

>>> Hi Stefan,
>>>
>>> I am not sure what you are asking for:
>>> - do you ask for transparency? (if yes, bad luck, no transparency
>>> for the moment, but things could change, hein Calixte?)
>>> - do you want to get the lines atop the rectangle? Why not plotting
>>> them afterwards or rearrange the order later on.
>>>
>>> If you can elaborate a bit more, we might get a better idea of what
>>> you want to do.
>>>
>> Hi Antoine,
>> I understand that I could draw the lines after the coloured rectangle
>> to get them visible, but I cannot do that. So, I need the rectangle to
>> be transparent.
>>
> What do you mean by "rearrange the order"?
Pardon, but today you you print the line first. Later you print the
rectangle (box). Since colors are solid, box color covers the line.

If you somehow can find a way to rearrange your source-code so that you
print the box first, then later print the line, then line will be visible.

Alternatively if you print line, then print box, then print the line
again - second line print will be visible through the box area.

/Claus