[Scilab-users] Transparent rectangle?

Calixte Denizet calixte.denizet at scilab-enterprises.com
Mon Jan 20 16:19:25 CET 2014

Hi Antoine,

yes it is planned to handle transparency... but it is not easy since it
will probably break the compatibility (every function which directly use
the colormap is expecting three color components... not four).
As said previously, it is possible to workaround in using Matplot1 or
Matplot which now (since 5.5 beta 1) is able to handle RGBA colors
directly (without using the colormap).

Calixte

On 19/01/2014 21:15, Antoine Monmayrant wrote:

> Le Dimanche 19 Janvier 2014 20.12 CET, Stefan Du Rietz <sdr at durietz.se> a écrit:
>
>> Hi all,
>> is it possible to draw a filled coloured rectangle after lines so that
>> those lines can still be seen trough it?
> Hi Stefan,
>
> I am not sure what you are asking for:
> - do you ask for transparency? (if yes, bad luck, no transparency for the moment, but things could change, hein Calixte?)
> - do you want to get the lines atop the rectangle? Why not plotting them afterwards or rearrange the order later on.
>
> If you can elaborate a bit more, we might get a better idea of what you want to do.
>
> Antoine
>
>> Regards
>> Stefan

Calixte Denizet