[Scilab-users] Polynomic regression

Amalia Susana amalia39ar at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Jul 1 21:20:04 CEST 2014

Hello, and thanks for your answer:

Yes I need the inverse function of Cs(k). The book I'm reading tells that we
can resolve the equation with an analysis regression. and give us 3 (three)
possibles equations, one per each interval of definition of the function.

I noted that I expose it like a function, but how can I obtain a polynomic
regression taking values from a real number interval?

Or may I give the computer the pairs (x,y) ?

And how can I do this operation in Scilab?

Thanks!!!