[Scilab-users] pb link scilab 5.5/call_scilab/studio 2010/windows 7

quantparis at numericable.fr quantparis at numericable.fr
Sat Jul 5 17:46:52 CEST 2014

Hello,

I am trying to usecall_scilab on windows 7 with visual studio 2010. I use it with any problem on ubuntu but in windows I get a link error:

- I downloaded the binaries

- create a project in studio 2010,

- set the includes
/modules/call_scilab/includes
/modules/api_scilab/includes
/modules/core/includes

I am not used to use the visual  studio 2010, but for the link I have done:

- Linker Input - >additional dependancies
c:\pSCILAB1\proj1\Lib\api_scilab.lib
c:\pSCILAB1\proj1\Lib\call_scilab.lib

and after copying all the lib scilab directory in Lib,
I add at the top of the main:
#pragma comment(lib, "C:/pSCILAB1/proj1/Lib/call_scilab.lib")
#pragma comment(lib, "C:/pSCILAB1/proj1/Lib/api_scilab.lib")

I get error in the link unresolved external symbol
StartScilab,SendScilabJob,TerminateScilab

thank you in advance for suggestions
Pascal