[Scilab-users] question about f_div

Li Wei Li.Wei at silabs.com
Sat Jul 5 14:50:38 CEST 2014

Dear sir,
I am a new user of scilab.
I need a dual-mode freq_div in my system, which means the division factor of the divider can be changed by some events during the simulation.
What I planned to do is  to set the division ratio of the frequency division ratio in the context, and find an event trigged block which can change variables in the context.
Is there any blocks can do it in Xcos? If not, is there an available way to realize the dual-mode freq_div in Xcos?
BR,
Li WEI
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If so, do not distribute or forward this email or any attachments without the sender's authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email and notify the sender. Email transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be error-free or virus-free and Silicon Labs accepts no liability for such transmissions. Silicon Labs does not intend or authorize emails to act as legally binding contracts.