[Scilab-users] Problem with xarrows() 3d (or with me...)

Dang, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Mon Jul 7 14:44:51 CEST 2014

Hello,

I'm trying to draw 3d arrows.

I've made a complete and minimal example:
according to http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.5.0/en_US/xarrows.html
the following code should draw the first vector of the usual base,
i.e. from (0, 0, 0) to (1, 0, 0)

xarrows([0 ; 1], [0 ; 0], [0 ; 0])

Instead, I get a

Warning !!!
Scilab has found a critical error (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)
with "xarrows" function.
Save your data and restart Scilab.
 ans  =

    0.
    0.

Attention : Problème avec la pile...

Did I misunderstand something, is it a reported bug, or should I report one?

Best regards

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer