[Scilab-users] scilab 5.5.0 binary 64 bits not working on mageia-4

Adelson adelson.oliveira at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 03:12:51 CEST 2014

Probably the same as what is reported in bug 13399 (look at scilab's
bugzilla).

Believe it or not, the workaround was to change kde appearance style
from oxygen-gtk to something else, launch scilab, close scilab, and if
you prefer  change
kde appearance style back to oxygen-gtk.

Don't know why but it worked for me.