[Scilab-users] Iterator in XCOS?

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Thu Jul 10 12:21:33 CEST 2014

Hello,

Just list the interface functions and add them to the palette using :

interfaces = ["BIGSOM_f" "RAMP"]
pal = xcosPal('Iterators');
for i=1:size(interfaces, '*')
    pal = xcosPalAddBlock(pal, interfaces(i))
end
xcosPalAdd(pal)

I just checked but some interface functions are missing in Scilab/Xcos
WhileIterator, ForIterator, etc... If you need them, just request the
source code of scicos and we will be happy to integrate them into the
Scilab source tree.

--
Clément