[Scilab-users] xsl processor

Stéphane Mottelet stephane.mottelet at utc.fr
Fri Jul 11 18:23:09 CEST 2014

Hello,

Le 11/07/2014 17:42, Clément David a écrit :
> Hello Stephane,
>
> As saxon has a Java API it is possible to call it using JIMS (included
> in Scilab 5.5.0). However as there is a libxslt built on top of libxml2
> the right way to manipulate an XSL Transform might be to wrap it in a
> similar way than libxml2.
I currently use xsltproc on the command line, which is based on lbxslt
(and is faster than Saxon). As you said it above, it would be logical to
build an interface to libxslt. But giving access to Saxon is also
important because Saxon detects terminal recursion in recursive template
calls whereas xsltproc doesn't. For example, I have an xsl stylesheet
which computes the transitive closure of a graph which runs with Saxon
but fails with xsltproc.

S.