[Scilab-users] read a "save()" file in Python

Calixte Denizet calixte.denizet at scilab-enterprises.com
Fri Jul 18 15:25:41 CEST 2014

Hi Gilles,

The format of the file is based on HDF5 so you just have to use h5py and
find where is located your matrix in the file.
For your information, it is possible to use a Python engine in Scilab in
using PIMS toolbox:
http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/pims/

Best regards

Calixte

On 18/07/2014 13:59, GOBILLOT Gilles 116128 wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> In the Scilab-Python border, I try to read a file recorded with Scilab
> ( save(filename, X, Y, U, T1)   ) With U = matrix.
>
> I'd like to read it with Python. Any idea ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Gilles

Calixte Denizet
Software Development Engineer
Scilab Enterprises
143bis rue Yves Le Coz - 78000 Versailles, France
http://www.scilab-enterprises.com