[Scilab-users] Scilab analoge displays

der_Phil p.muehlmann at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 12:06:28 CEST 2014

Dear Forum,

being in search for analogue displays GUI's for Scilab I didn't really found
something.

Maybe I didnt search correct, but maybe this is still something to be
implemented into Scilab.

So, based on a matlab code snipplet I created a small program, that uses a
background image and uses this as a tachometer display for velocity values.

The code can be found at:

http://fileexchange.scilab.org/toolboxes/312000

I use Scialb 5.4.1 on a WIN-XP 32 bit machine.
The image handling commands are based on SIVP (or AIVP) and PID toolboxes.

Let me know what you think about.
Maybe this will help to create a small GUI at your own.

Best Regards,
Phil