[Scilab-users] Image processing for color positioning and distance from a specific point.

Ricardo Fabbri rfabbri at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 00:28:21 CEST 2014

Hi,

take a look at siptoolbox.sf.net. Download the Git version, and there is a
function called color_classify in macros/color_classify.sci

It takes an input image and classifies each pixel into 6 broad classes:
Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Black, or 'others'.

I haven't documented it properly yet, but you can play with it. The Red
color was tuned to be sensitive, but you can change the parameters inside
the function to suit your detection needs.

SIP is designed for Linux and Mac OSX but you should be able to use this
specific function in another OS.

Best,

--
Dr Ricardo Fabbri